RELEASE OF LIABILITY
READ CAREFULLY – THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
In exchange for participation in the activity of Group/Personal Training, Yoga, Pilates or Doula support organized by www.coachyulia.com, I agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family, friends, or coworkers to the following:
1. AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by www.coachyulia.com, or the employees, representatives or agents of www.coachyulia.com.
2. ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS AND RELEASE. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity, and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself (if applicable) my family members, friends, and coworkers and further release and discharge www.coachyulia.comfor injury, loss, or damage arising out of use of or presence upon the www.coachyulia.com, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, friends, coworkers, www.coachyulia.com, or other third parties.
3. INDEMNIFICATION. I agree to indemnify and defend www.coachyulia.com against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from use of www.coachyulia.com
4. FEES. I agree to pay for all damages to www.coachyulia.com caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions.
5. APPLICABLE LAW. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under California law.
6. NO DURESS. I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to sign this Agreement and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before signing. I further agree and acknowledge that I am free to have my own legal counsel review this Agreement if I so desire. I further agree and acknowledge that www.coachyulia.com has offered to refund any fees I have paid to use its facilities if I choose not to sign this Agreement.
7. ARM’S LENGTH AGREEMENT. This Agreement and each of its terms are the product of an arm’s length negotiation between the Parties. In the event any ambiguity is found to exist in the interpretation of this Agreement, or any of its provisions, the Parties, and each of them, explicitly reject the application of any legal or equitable rule of interpretation which would lead to a construction either “for” or “against” a particular party based upon their status as the drafter of a This is a RocketLawyer.com document. Specific term, language, or provision giving rise to such ambiguity. Accordingly, the Parties specifically reject the application of Cal. Civ. Code §1654 to this Agreement, as well as any other statute or common law principles of similar effect.
8. ENFORCEABILITY. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or of any other applications of such provision, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties will attempt to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement through friendly negotiations amongst the parties. If the matter is not resolved by negotiation within 30 days, the parties will resolve the dispute by binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award will be final, and judgment may be entered upon it by any court having proper jurisdiction.
10. I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY USING THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY http://www.coachyulia.com, I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.