Blogging used to be a daily need, and I enjoyed the release and the response. I recently created an online live streaming studio for my classes at http://www.coachyulia.com. I decided to blog organically, and life has been happening, ebbs and flows, while I try to stay present and trust. I am grateful that my online studio is flourishing, but I need help spreading the word, and would love everyone to try it once for free. This is a business model that does not exists, so it is important to see for yourself exactly how easy and convenient it is. If it is not for you, I would appreciate telling everyone you know, because maybe when you explain it they will understand.
There are three things I know for a fact:
1. Everything will happen at the right time 2. It is important to find the right fit 3. Everyone is exactly who they are supposed to be
In my amazing family, everybody has very strong personalities that sometimes clash. I feel like I am a referee reminding everyone to speak their mind, but also be open to hearing the other side. Honestly that is my own obsession with problem solving and figuring things out, that is how my brain works. I trust my gut completely, so my processing is a mix of focusing how to feel calm on the inside while I frantically work on finding solutions to everything!
In my classes and as a Labor and Birth Doula support, I encourage my clients to express themselves fully without holding back. Feeling comfortable to understand what they need and figure out how to communicate it clearly. I was so grateful to read the article below about a client that I supported feeling comfortable to trust herself.
I trust birth completely, the baby and body know exactly what to do. Everything else are tools to get through and of course amazing medical skill if help is needed.
Life is throwing me a lot of curves, and I am breathing through, just like I would during the labor waves. I know it is all going to work out. I feel so blessed with my family, health, and support from everyone around me.
This article articulates how hate is fueling our interactions, and it has to stop. It is up to each individual to step off the fear and hate, while tuning into their inner voice and connecting with others.
Facts, History, Truth, Connection, Acknowledgement, Kindness, Gratitude and lets all connect to being humbled by all of our blessings.
This summer has been a whirlwind. We were trying to figure out where to meet up with family, decided to send the kids to camp for a month first, and now seeing it all come together with kindness and flow.
First of all the camps that my kids go to, they have been going to for years and it’s such a blessing that we were able to figure it out.
I’m blown away by finding kindred spirits, and being treated to such hospitality that is blowing my mind.
Family and friends that we feel comfortable asking for what we need, are literally giving us the world. It’s so amazing where there is connection and honesty, it doesn’t hurt to ask, and it’s OK if it doesn’t work out.
The adventure has already begun in a comfortable minivan, enjoying getting to know our friends deeper, and onwards to bond with my brother and his family.
It is so important to notice the kindness all around you, be grateful for it, appreciate it, and deep down know that’s how it really works when you connect and find the right fit.
It was so much fun to tell my husband that I got somebody pregnant. As many of you know, I am a mother of three and a yoga teacher for 20 years as well as a Doula. I focus on fitness, prenatal, post partum, labor, and birth.
I love being a resource and a connector, and many people reach out to me for advice and coaching. Recently somebody was asking me about why her body felt weak, and why she was not getting pregnant. She had two kids under three and wanted to keep nursing continuously. She wanted to have more babies close together, and then be done. For some reason she was not getting pregnant, and one thing stood out to me. I asked her if she was getting enough nutrition, especially since it was essential that she had milk and could breastfeed. When she realized that she was not focusing on eating enough, I referred to her to a dietician that specialized in lacation.
A few weeks go by, and for some reason she was not able to connect with the dietitian, but wrote me to let me know she felt much better and I was correct in my advice and coaching. Then I get a picture of a positive pregnancy test! I could not believe it, and I was so grateful that she felt comfortable sharing her personal journey, and I was able to get her pregnant 🙂
As I walk out of my car, I see one of my students with a prayer book in deep concentration. Religious Jewish people pray three times a day, and she later told me that because of the 4th of July she had no traffic, so she had time to finish her prayers. It gave me such peace to see someone in a state of focus and self awareness, connecting spiritually in their own beautiful way. I did not say a word when I walked by her, I did not uwant to interrupt.
This particular class, all the ladies know each other, and along with a good Yoga practice comes great conversation. We were talking about Fireworks and how one of them enjoyed my Live Streaming Online Studio at www.coachyulia.com and was describing how everyone has to try it.
6. The picture at the beginning of the blog is the 15 yards of fabric that I need to buy in order to make belly binding wraps for my post partum clients. It helps with getting all the organs back in place while the hormone relaxin is still in the body for 40 days, and helps shrink the uterus back to regular size. The mom feels supported and put together. Her posture is strong, and she can nurse and move freely. I was excited because the fabric store was already having a sale, and then I asked at the register about using another coupon, and she guided me to text myself a coupon that I can use for sale items, SCORE!
7. As I am driving to teach my Yoga class at 24 Hour Fitness in West Hollywood I receive a very interesting photo from my cousin that lives in Russia. It is a picture of my grandfather’s gravestone that is in Chechnya. This is a much longer story, but it is a war torn place, and I was curious if she was actually there. She told me that my father had asked her husband to try to use the internet to find if the stone and cemetery got destroyed or still stands. It made me so emotional, it is a place that both of us do not feel safe visiting. She remembers him, she was 13 when he passed away. I was 7 when we moved to America, and only remember him from pictures of us.
8. As I am about to teach my Yoga class, everybody is lying down on their back, 35 students. I start feeling a little lightheaded and figure it is my natural high, when one of the students says, “IT’S AN EARTHQUAKE!” Luckily it passes, and we all continue to Yoga as I assure them I will keep my eyes and ears open for any messages or visual cues, while they stay in their stepping off of the world zone. The class flows smoothly without any further interruption. I honestly barely felt it at all.
9. I am driving to meet a friend with whom I did not confirm, and realize it is the fourth of July and maybe it would not work. For some reason all of our conversation on Facebook messenger do not contain her cell phone. I try to reach out to two of her friends on Facebook, no answer. As I am driving my father calls, and I think it is about the gravestone, but it is about the earthquake. He asks me if I am OK, and I told him that we continued to Yoga and later find out it was a 6.6 between LA and Vegas. So I tell him about the gravestone, and he tells me he is finding out about tours to Chechnya and I tell him I want to go. I feel very connected to my ancestors, I look like them, and am named after my great grandmother, Yehudit, that is also buried there. My mother chimes in that it is fully Muslim and I would have to wear a hijab, and I tell her I have no problem with that. She also tells me that her friend from Russia told her that the Chechen people honor and care for the Jewish graves, Thank God! Then I get a call from my friend that she is barbecuing as we speak and needs to reschedule, so I change direction back home.
My day is not finished, we are figuring out fireworks, having some hot dogs and corn. It is a happy day full of awe.
Yesterday I went to a sobering presentation about awareness and action in an active shooter scenario. The above slide has the words run, hide, fight in the top left hand corner. Basically it was a seminar about how to learn to actively respond and save your life, instead of waste precious seconds in shock.
It is sad that this is the world we live in, and our lecturer was explaining how it is an unfair scenario. The assailant carefully planned and thought about the reason and details, while innocent people are just living their lives.
I am all about positive posts, but I also like reality and being present. Recently many people I personally know have lost loved ones, and it really happens from one moment to the next.
Live life fully my friends.
Run towards happiness, fulfilment and self expression.
Hide and show your precious soul and energy for those that truly see you.
My kids know I come first, then me and my husband, and then them. How do you SELF CARE? www.coachyulia.com First Class Free at my Live Streaming Online Studio! Try it once, Today’s class Wednesday, Noon.
You can access Coach Yulia according to your schedule from anywhere in the world. I recently launched my Live Streaming Online Classes at http://www.coachyulia.com!
What I have created is something brand new that does not exist in the current fitness and Yoga market. My online studio is subscription based like a gym membership, or you can drop in for $20 per class anytime. The first time is always free, so please help me spread the word so people could try it once and see if it is a good fit.
Above is a video that I did on Facebook Live with someone that took the class and was talking about her experience. You can get to know more about me and my philosophy, as well as how convenient it was to take the class from her home.
I am so excited for you to try it and tell me your experience. I would love to know what days and times are best for you. I love feedback in order to make it an amazing experience where you feel guided and relaxed all at the same time. It makes me think of guided meditation, because you are following a flow, but at the same time having your own unique inward experience. We are different from each other, and it is never the same within ourselves, the goal is to focus on the present and feel good.