1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Herring Russian style, with hot plain potato and onions – YUM!
2. Where was your profile pic taken? I love to be photographed, a fellow mom was doing a project with her professional photography transforming moms to feel like themselves again after having children.
3. Worst pain you’ve ever experienced? Not childbirth, flying in a plane with a sinus infection, HELL!
4. Favorite place you’ve traveled? Santorini, Greece
5. How late did you stay up last night? 1am! Very uncommon nowadays, went out to a dress up party celebrating our 10 year anniversary.
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would it be? Israel
8. Which of your Facebook friends live closest to you? Many live in my Jewish community in Los Angeles and all of my Yoga students that come to classes.
9. How do you feel about Turkey burgers? I’m open to try most foods
10. When was the last time you cried? A family member is not well, made me sad to see her weak and not getting better.
11. Who took your profile picture? Just like I told you in #2, a fellow mom who is a professional photographer.
12. Who was the last person you took a picture with? My husband
13. What’s your favorite season? Fall
14. If you could have any career, what would it be? Doing everything I love, Yoga and Doula, all the other creative stuff is just for fun.
15. Do you think relationships are ever worth it? Of course, but I love the phrase a reason, a season, or a lifetime.
16. If you could talk to ANYONE right now who would it be? Nobody, content with kids asleep and a quiet night with my husband.
17. Are you a good influence? I am straightforward, some people like it and others don’t get it, and I’m ok with that.
18. Does pineapple belong on pizza? To each their own, not for me, I like savory and tart.
19. You have the remote, what are you watching? Lately just want a good movie, but honestly rarely have the energy for TV, life is non stop in a good way, and sleep and quiet are precious.
20. Whom do you think will play along? once again to each their own, doesn’t matter to me, I found it fun.
I always have a positive view,
See the good in every situation,
Not interested in the alternative.