Once again, so much to say, but found inspiration on sharing something silly. Someone was asking what two traits do you look for in a mate. I said confidence and to be genuine, what are your two?
The quiz below was fun,
Forty odd things about me. Learn 40 things about your friends and let them learn 40 things about you.
1. Do you like blue cheese? Not really.
2. Coke or Pepsi? I don’t drink soda anymore, but Coke would be over Pepsi
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor Kool Aid do you like? Do they make raspberry? Never liked it, just love real juice and fruit
5. What do you think of hot dogs? Never eat them, but my kids like them
6. What is your favorite TV show? Do not watch TV
7. What is your favorite movie? Do not have one movie that stands out, I like all genres
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Always a glass of water first
9. Can you do a push-up? YES! I teach how 🙂
10. What’s your favorite jewelry? Do not wear jewelry
11. What is your favorite hobby? I just love travel
12. Do you have ADD? Nope
13. Do you wear glasses? Yes, Prescription sunglasses, always for driving, don’t need them to see close things, I teach classes with no glasses (I’m a poet and don’t even know it)
14. What was your favorite cartoon? I remember childhood ones try to get my kids to know them, inspector gadget, Flintstones, Tom and Jerry
15. Name three things you did today? Taught a Pilates class, Carpooled my kids and other kids to their Jewish after school program, happy to be organized with my schedule, communicating with clients on the go
17. Current worries? None
18. Current hates? I choose not to use that word
19. Favorite place to be? Sleeping, I love sleep so much, keeps me young, full of energy, and body working good
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Family and Friends
21. Where would you like to go? Looking forward to my 10 year wedding anniversary trip
22. Name five people who will do this? I really don’t know.
23. Do you wear slippers? yes
24. What is your favorite color? I love all colors, mostly wear black, silver, orange, green, red and blue
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I like cotton
26. Can you whistle? self taught
27. Where are you now? Home all alone while husband and kids are out, love the quiet
28. Would you be a pirate? Yes
29. Favorite food? Food
32. What’s in your pockets? No pockets today
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Teaching my Pilates class after being gone for two weeks, making silly mistakes, my regulars laughing and loved having me back again
34. What’s your favorite animal? Not into animals
35. What was your worst injury? Thank God nothing extreme, but recently pulled my back so bad from running after my daughter learning to ride her bike with no training wheels, wearing flip flops, took so long to heal, was very proactive, now much better
36. How many TVs in your house? 1, I told my husband the bedroom is for sleep and love
37. Worst pain? not labor 🙂 I am a Doula, had great experiences myself, I said cupping and sports massage are worse than labor, as well as sinuses on a plane
38. Do you like to dance? Yes, total exhibitionist
39. Are your parents still together? Yes, 45 years!
40. Do you enjoy camping? It’s ok, glad I did it
Now copy and paste to your status and see who continues the fun!